Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mother's Day



























The kids made cute things for me this year at school.  The first is the bag that held Jackson's pot he made.  Love what it says, "The love queen's present."   I think he was serious, I still haven't quite caught on to his humor yet!  Summer wrote that when she is at preschool her mom "goes to the store and gets food."  Collin made a whole cute book about me, I just have the cover pictured here.  Collin also made the paper flower that Gizmo got to real quickly and bit off a petal.  Steve got me just what I asked for, a massage and he threw in a facial too-at a spa of course!  When we came home from church Jackson said, "Oh mom, I forgot to make you breakfast in bed."  I told him that he and Collin could make me lunch, a burger on the George Foreman grill and lemonade, best burger I ever had!  Jackson even made popcorn as an appetizer--cute.  I included a picture of my own mom, isn't she beautiful!  Summer is a spitting image of her too.  Happy Mother's Day mom, I love you!

0 comments: