Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bunco Retreat (slide 1)

Big thanks to Brian and Heather Miller for hosting us at their family cabin in ID!  My close-knit group of Bunco girlfriends went to the Miller's cabin with our hubby's for a weekend retreat--no kids!  Only half of the group was able to make it, but it was a blast.  So relaxing, we had NO cell phone coverage.  The girls talked and talked, the guys played game after game, and we all ate great food--a lot!  We had a great time the last night playing a Shout Out DVD game that the Blodgett's brought up and then watching a hilarious comedian on DVD named Brian Regan, I haven't laughed that hard in years!

There are some better pics I need to get ahold of for another post, so these are it for now--stay tuned!
Another big thanks to Steve's lil' sister Barbara and her hubby for watching our kids for the weekend, they were in good hands.



6 comments:

Willardson Family said...

Kelly, you are so on the ball!! You already have your pictures posted!!! I will be stilling yours! My camera is the worst!! I had so much fun!! We will have to do this again!!

Mindy K said...

Holy cow, I already stole some of your pics. I can't wait to see how Bill's turned out. It already looks so serene and peaceful up there. I want to go again! I'm sure cc misses us. I had so much fun getting to know you better. See you Thursday!

Emily Brimhall said...

Oh, how I miss bunko. looks like you guys had fun!

Carli said...

Looks like a fun weekend. They have a really nice cabin. We were invited to a friends cabin last week but unfortunately we would rather sleep outside on the ground due to the cabin being so old (with spiders, etc)! P.S. I had a dream about you last night... You had another baby girl! She was so cute and you looked amazing. You had your hair all done up and makeup galore!

cori said...

Kelly,
great pictures! We had so much fun! Check out my blog. I will post more later..
cori

Barb said...

Those bunkbeds are my favorite. What an awesome family cabin. I have got to check out this Brian Regan, you had me and my mom crying just explaining his jokes.