Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dance Recital

Summer had her first dance recital Saturday, she has been taking pre-ballet all year with her friend Emma.  It was actually a 3 yr old class, but she wanted to be with Emma (thus, she looks GIANT compared to the rest of the girls).  There was no flash photography during the performance so I only have pics before and after.  The recital theme was "A Tribute to Mary Poppins."  Her class was first and they did a cute lullaby dance.  It was cute to watch.  The costumes were unbelievably pretty.  She will be with her own age group next year and she is looking forward to that!  Grandma and Grandpa Hall came and afterwards we went to Tepanyaki's Japanese Steakhouse for dinner.  Lots of fun!

5 comments:

Barb said...

Tell Summer she looks like a pretty princess in her ballet outfit. My mom said it was so much fun to watch, just the right amount of time she said, and sounds like she did great.

heather and fam said...

Love looking at your blog with your cute kids and fun times you have!

We need to meet up. Have you been to the Thanksgiving Point Dino Museum? I've been wanting to take my kids there, so maybe we could meet there or somewhere else. Is is worth it to go? I also want to see your house sometime! Email me or call. Also my dads soon to be wifes last name is Kroft. Does is sound familiar?

hunterfam said...

I love the slide show,very cute! Emma is already looking forward to their next rectial.

Emily Brimhall said...

Cute Cute Summer.

Mindy K said...

Ashley had Miss Lori at Academy of Ballet Arts. Is that where Summer and Emma are? They look so cute!! I say let her be a giant in her class. They excel more when they love it.