Sunday, May 17, 2009

Easter 2009




I have delayed putting this post up because I have been waiting for some other pics from a friend that are better than these, but alas, I cannot wait anymore, so these cell phone pics will have to do...that will teach me to always carry my camera with me!
We were at the end of a week long vacation to Disneyland and Mesquite, NV when Easter rolled around. We spent Easter Sunday with our friends the Russells and their 3 daughters. The kids had an egg hunt on the beautiful grounds (no kidding) of The Casablanca Resort in Mesquite, NV. We had Easter brunch and then headed home. Someday I will post the cute pics of the rest of our time there.


1 comments:

Carli said...

You should have called us. We were also doen in California at DL through Easter. We were there for a little over a week. We could have hooked up!