Monday, April 21, 2008

News Reporter Jackson


Jackson has shown an interest lately in being on the school newspaper staff when he gets to middle school.  He says he wants to do comics if they have it.  So, today when I picked him up from school he said he has this great idea for the whole family and rushed into the computer room and typed this up.  Notice how the dinner tonight part says, "your pick."  Yes, I short order cook at my house, how sad.  He said that he will be doing the news at 6:00 for the family and then he made his first ever comic for the paper at the bottom.  So cute, he's growing so fast!



5 comments:

Laura said...

I can't believe he is almost in middle school. Wow. That is awesome how much motivation he has for his future. That is great!

Mindy K said...

Your kids are super creative. I think it's great that you encourage them to keep it up. Tell Jackson to go for it. School journalism is pretty fun and can really turn into a great career, or at least help him get a good scholarship and an eay A in English (talk about looking beyond the blog mark there). Anyway, I short-order cook too. Picky eaters--although now the girls are big enough to make their own alternatives if they don't like what I've made.

Mindy K said...

p.s. That typo was "easy A." Let's hope Jackson is a better typer than me :)

Emily Brimhall said...

I showed Cameron the picture of Jackson and his newspaper. He had to do one of his own, it was cute. He said, 10 min. of sandbox time, 11 min. of coloring and then he drew a picture of a house for us to have some inside play time. I need to find it so he can show it the next time we see you guys.

The Huntsman Family said...

Hey Kelly. I am offically a blogger now. I knew you would be proud of me! Your family is so cute.

-Leslie