Saturday, May 10, 2008

Costa Rica Friends



Here is the beginning of many pictures of our fabulous trip to Costa Rica!  I took these pics of all the couples that came on the trip on our last night at a "Surprise Dinner" by the beach that our hubby's put together for the girls.  See if you know anyone!  I am working furiously on a slide show, I have so many pictures!

Rich & Leslie Iverson
Scott & Mindy Taylor
Ryan & Michelle Relyea
Chris & Tami (Clyde) Foulger
Steve & Amy Herold
Bart & Juliette Longson
Matt & Marianne Hawkins
???????
Doug & Holly Wren (organized the trip)
Jason & Charity Hawkins
Dave & Cindy Allred
Kyle & Dominique Naccarato


2 comments:

Carli said...

What a group! I only recognize you and Steve. I hope that you had a fun time. I am ready for a vacation. You will have to tell me all about the trip, we were interested in visiting Costa Rica! I need all the details!

Mindy K said...

Charity told me about all the cool things you did there--can't wait for more photos. I hope Steve's MAN-icure (I mean pedicure) held up well. See you 2-nite :)