Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Off to the Beach

Steve and I are off to Costa Rica for a week!  Thanks to our mom's for splitting the time and watching our kids.  We are going with 12 other couples, some of whom we are good friends with.  We both went and had pedicures yesterday, I was surprised Steve wanted to come along, his first one!  He was a little self-conscious about his toenails, trust me, they look waaaay better now!  They asked him if he wanted a clear polish at the end, he was like, "Uh, noooo, no thanks!"  Can't wait!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Estoy celosa! (I am a tad jealous!) How fabulous! Have a great time! What a good idea to get a pedicure with your spouse.

Barb said...

I cant see Stephen getting a pedicure! haha that is so funny. They look good though. I hope Summer, Collin and Jackson got your good looking toes, us Halls have problems in that dept. Have fun in Costa Rica!

Willardson Family said...

Have a blast you Party Animal!! I will have to let Gary see your blog to prove real men aren't scared to get pedicures.

Carli said...

How exciting! Can i come with you? The last vacation we went on without the kids was before Reece was conceived! (Probably did not want to hear that). I hope that you guys have a blast in Costa Rica, let us know if it is worth going there. P.S. Your toes look great, and Steve should have had his painted with pink flowers!!!

Mindy K said...

cute, cute toes. Where are Steve's flowers? Have a great time; tell everyone HI. We'll let you know if the temperature here ever got above 50 while you're playing in the sun :)

I'm expecting lots of great pictures when you get back!!

Mindy K said...

ps. love the new background--very tropical. It will go great with all your fun vacation pics and your new toenails.

heather and fam said...

I can't wait to hear all about your trip and see some pics.

Steve getting a pedicure? Brett and I also can't wait to tease him about that :) I don't think I could ever talk Brett into that one, but I guess you never know right? Hope you had a great time!