Friday, May 23, 2008

Preschool Graduation

Summer loved preschool! She went both years to Kiddie Kampus in Miss Sue's basement. This is her with Miss Sue and a yummy mint brownie they had for refreshments. They of course did a cute program, they also stood up one at a time and shared a picture of an animal they had drawn on a poster and a fact about it. Summer drew a monkey and said, "Monkey's don't catch colds." The boys sat in the front of the crowded room and took all the pics and did the video.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Summer is so cute, wow, all your kids are almost in school. You will have to tell me what that is like when it happens.

heather and fam said...

Is she a chocolate lover like her momma? Isn't it so sad how fast they grow up? I got all teary eyed today at Ethan's Kindergarten graduation video. I have NO idea why???? You know I don't get emotional like that usually. I guess it was just sadness that he is growing up so fast! Ever feel that way? I'm sure with our babies (Summer and Maecee)it will be even harder knowing that they will be the last.

Willardson Family said...

I've heard great things about Ms. Sue! Tricia (my sister) and Kenzie (her daughter) have loved her! Summer looks very cute!

Emily Brimhall said...

She looks so pretty and grown up. congrats summer

Mindy K said...

Oh my goodness, there's no way she can be done with preschool. I think of her as still two (but since Grace is two that can't possibly be right). She is adorable.