Wednesday, July 2, 2008

In-N-Out

My good friend "from waaaaay back" Sheri and her family have made their yearly trek to Utah for the summer from AZ.  We lived by the them in West Jordan in 1999, when she and I only had our first child each.  We have since moved on (Sheri, clear to AZ) but have kept in touch all these years.  They stopped halfway from AZ to SLC in St. George, and I happened to be there!  So we met up and took the kids to In-N-Out Burger and then back to the clubhouse of the place they were staying and swam.  It was like 110 degrees in this pic, we had to wait in a line outside to get in, the new hot hangout in St. George right now.

2 comments:

Carli said...

How fun! I love meeting up with friends that i haven't seen in a while. P.S. I am not so sure about waiting outside in 100 degree weather for a burger! They need a drive in for days that hot!

Sheri Mills said...

Hey-- e-mail me that pic!! I am sooo sad that my camera broke!! It was soo fun to see you! i think that if we lived closer we would probably not keep in touch as well as we do soo far apart!! Still love ya to death and can't wait to see you again! It was great to catch up!