Monday, September 22, 2008

Collin's 8th Birthday



Talk about slipping through my fingers...Collin just turned 8! He got a 2 ft tall R2D2 from dad that he can give voice commands to, loving it! He had a party at Classic Fun Center with all of his friends, I even had to make him leave a few off, the bill was getting high. We rented a private room, the DJ Room...Whoa...LOUD! The boys would yell into the microphone! I had to put a stop to that right away. Lots of fun! (BTW, collaging the pics is my new version of a slideshow). ;-)




8 comments:

Laura said...

Cute pics? Did you get the R2D2 from the SkyMall catalog? Ethan recieved that for Christmas a couple years ago. It rocked as a gift!!!! He is so adorable and the party looks like it was fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I'll be R2D2 will be much loved -- great gift. Happy birthday, Collin!

heather and fam said...

Happy Birthday to Collin! 8 years old...that is unbelievable!

Carli said...

Looks like fun! I am having a Birthday Party for Preston this weekend and it gets pretty pricey by the time you buy little gifts, invites, etc. I still have not ordered a cake! I guess i better get on it!

Emily Brimhall said...

Happy Birthday Collin!! My boys are excited to see him get in the water with his clothes on :)

cori said...

Yahoo Colin,
Happy late birthday! Looks like an awesome party! Eight is a great age!

Lanae said...

Oh, I just love birthdays. Such cute kids and such a cute family!!
Thanks so much for your thoughts and comments about Tiff and Cobe; what an emotional week!!
I'm glad you're a blogger; I'm trying to set one up for our ward (south mtn. sisters) so we can all be "in the know"; I'll keep you posted when it's up and running.
Love,
Lanae

Barb said...

Happy late bday Collin! I love that you had his party at Classic! Looks like there is alot of new stuff there now than just rollar skating. Do they still do "snowball" at the rollar rink? haha i love that, good memories. See you next weekend at the baptism, we are excited(: