Monday, October 20, 2008

Prepping for Halloween

We have this great pumpkin patch near us in Riverton that we go to every year. The prices are awesome, and there is a corn maze and lots of tractors for the kids to climb around on. This year we went on a warm Monday night, FHE, and it was crowded! But actually, more fun that way! Also, a couple of weeks ago I dragged out my Halloween decor and you better believe Collin was all over that! So I got some pics of he and Summer helping to decorate the front porch.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Your kids are SO cute. Love the slideshow. Especially love your kids with the corn---remind me of Children of the Corn. Cute pictures. They are adorable.

Anonymous said...

The slide is adorable!!!!!!

Costumes–Kingdom
http://ecard.costumekingdom.com/

Carli said...

Fun, Fun! Preston loves it when i get all of my decorations out. He cannot wait to help me put them up.