Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving in Park City




Thanksgiving this year was a little un-traditional for us. We stayed at the Westgage Condos at The Canyons in Park City with our friends the Hunters for 2 nights. Suzanne and I brought turkey and the trimmings up from The Honey-Baked Ham Store and made a spread. Wed. night we went to Baja Cantina for dinner, yum! On Thanksgiving we stayed in and had our "family" meal. We took the kids to see the movie Bolt and after, took them swimming at the indoor pool at the resort. This was my first (and last) year that I went Black Friday shopping at (of all places) Walmart. We stood in line at 4:30 am in the SNOW! Steve tooke this picture of us freezing to death! Got some good deals, but boy have I needed to catch up on my sleep since! It was a fun and different Thanksgiving!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mindy K said...

FUN!! Hope you got some good deals. Looks like Thanksgiving with friends is the way to go occasionally!

Emily Brimhall said...

I'm glad you had a fun thanksgiving. its nice to mix things up a bit sometimes.

Lanae said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Yeah, I know what you mean about waiting in line. I ordered 2 pies from Marie Calendars and had no idea that the line would be about 45 min. long in the COLD! But the pies were yummy, so it was worth it in the end. Looks like you guys had a blast.