Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Childhood Friends

l-r: Me, Jean Russell, Stephanie Horne, and Holly Boyer

I had the time of my life today at lunch! Thanks to Facebook I recently reconnected with a friend I grew up with, Jean Russell who now lives in CA. Then I reconnected with another friend I grew up with, Holly Boyer. I have kept in pretty good contact with Stephanie Horne since HS, but she too is a good childhood friend. So, when I heard that Jean would be in town for the holidays I said, "Let's get together for lunch with Steph and Holly," and *wah lah* here we are! Wow, what fun! It was as if we just stepped off the playground yesterday, no awkwardness and lack of things to say, just plain fun! Jean is still a hoot, you can't ever go wrong when she is in the room. We stayed for 2 hours and didn't want to leave, but alas, life goes on. We vowed to get together every time Jean is in town now, (and we begged her to move back to Utah)!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Laura said...

I love those types of reunions---how fun.