Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jackson's 2009 Basketball Season

 
 
I looooove watching my boys play basketball! It has always been one of the few sports that actually entertain me, and then to have a son playing...All the better. It's been fun watching Jackson over the years. He started in 1st grade and now he is in 5th. The boys start to get really "good" by about 10 or 11 years old, so this year has been great! Also, Jackson is on a team that is undefeated with only 2 games left this season...Woo hoo!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I still remember the good old days of Junior Jazz-What a fun time for you to watch your boy! I love the coaches shirt btw :)

Emily Brimhall said...

I love Basketball too. Its probably the only sport I will encourage them to play. Its parents friendly. I know, totally selfish. Go Jackson Go!!!

Lanae said...

Can't wait to get my kids started in the whole sports thing. Just a few more boys and we'll be able to put together an entire team :-)
We missed you at lunch today, but once again - Happy Birthday!!

cori said...

Way to go Jackson! If I lived in utah I would come see one of your games..I'll just have to get updates about all of you on your moms blog. BB is so fun!