Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hormones already?


The other day the kids were watching "Spiderwick Chronicles" and it had just ended. It has a happy ending from what I remember, the dad and kids reunite or something. I was just coming out of the hallway bathroom and Summer was standing there with watery eyes. She seemed shy and said to me, "Mom, I'm so happy about the end of that movie and I feel like I'm going to cry." I think she didn't know what was happening to her! I picked her up and gave her a big hug and she hid her face in my shoulder and softly cried and wiped her tears. She was embarrassed. Woman hormones at 5?! Whoa! At least I have someone in this household that can relate to me! So sweet!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute.

Rose cried during a Disney movie the other day, (can't remember which one,) but it was during a sad part. It was still really sweet.

Laura said...

What a doll. What a sweetheart. I love these stories!!! The Secret Life of Bees will make you want to weep.

Chris and Dianne Clan said...

DON'T EVER LET HER WATCH "My Girl"!!! She will cry like a baby! Do you remember that show....so, so sad! She's so tender hearted, what a doll!

Emily Brimhall said...

that is soo sweet. I definately haven't seen that in Cameron.