Saturday, October 25, 2008

HSM3

Just saw this movie today and I really liked it! I haven't even seen the first two, but they did a great job with this one. Very entertaining. My favorite part was when Zac Efron and Corbin Bleu are in a junk yard singing "The Boys Are Back in Town" and running around and remembering when they were 8 year olds. They pretended to slay things etc. At one point they "turn into" their 8 yr. old selves. It is so cute, it made me think about my boys with their little friends right now and that someday they will be all grown up and still friends, but graduating from school and moving on. Another reality check for me.

2 comments:

cori said...

I loved that show! They were all good but I think because this last one was on the big screen it was the best! The junk yard seen was Chelsea favorite part also. I am buying the cd (for my kids sake of course). I am buying this DVD!

heather and fam said...

I haven't seen it yet, but am excited to. You should watch the other two, I think they're really cute. I sing all the songs with the kids and of course my hubby makes fun of me. What's new :)