Sunday, March 8, 2009

Baby Uncle Logan

 

My sister-in-law Emily and her hubby Kelly trusted me to watch their littlest boy while they took the other two to the Draper Temple open house. What fun! He is so darling at 6 months old and was such a good baby. His name is Logan, and I also have a brother named Logan--known as "Uncle Logan" to us. We refer to my nephew as "Baby Logan." Summer was a good helper and kept calling him "Baby Uncle Logan." I tried to correct her every time, but then decided it was just too cute and I let it go!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Laura said...

What a precious baby. I love how kids make associations. So cute. Glad to see you back to blogging, Laura

Mindy K said...

Summer looks really attatched--you wanna sneak another one under the wire with me? Come on, it'll almost be fun :)

Emily Brimhall said...

thanks again for watching him. If he could talk I'm sure he would say he had a great time being in a new environment and loved having family gawk at him.

Lanae said...

You are such a sweetheart; you always seem to have a little baby in your arms. And what a cute baby!! He's a handsome little guy.
Hope all is well.

cori said...

Cute baby and cute name. Sounds fun! I love Mindys comment. I think it sounds fun too!